If you have RISK for Coronavirus,
Do NOT just show up at the ER or clinic, CALL first!
If you have any of these risks:
- Recent Travel
- Exposure to an infected person
- Fever and cough
This is what you should do:
- You MUST Self Quarantine at home ASAP!
- Call ND Hotline 866-207-2880 or call your local clinic for what to do next
- Treat symptoms with over the counter medications such as Tylenol.
- Stay hydrated, drink plenty of fluids
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow
- WASH YOUR HANDS or use hand sanitizer!
Go to the ER IF & WHEN you have shortness of breath