RESTRICTED VISITATION GUIDELINES
We are committed to ensuring that we are providing care with compassion and aligned with our mission. The purpose of these guidelines is to ensure the safety and protections of our patients and staff.
While visiting, we ask you abide by the following rules:
- Visitors will be allowed in the clinic however visitation at the hospital at this time will not be allowed. Certain circumstances such as end of life or care conference accommodations may be approved before hand by South Central Health COVID team.
- In the clinic, 1 healthy ADULT visitor at a time per patient. No one under the age 18 allowed.
- All visitors must enter through Door 10 and be screened by the door monitor. Unless other arrangements have been approved ahead of time
- No one with symptoms of COVID will be allowed to visit.
- No one that is deemed a close contact of a positive COVID or is an active COVID patient will be allowed to visit.
- No disruptive, violent, or threatening behaviors of any kind will be allowed
- All visitors MUST keep their mask on AT ALL TIMES while in the building. This is to protect our patients as well as our staff. If you do not comply with this guideline, you will be asked to leave the facility.
- No outside food is allowed
- Visitors are not allowed to roam the halls or go from room to room.
- Visitation rights may be revoked or withheld for any given reason at any time.
If you have any questions about our visitation guidelines, please contact SCH Director of Infection Control at 701-452-2326