RESTRICTED VISITATION GUIDELINES
We are committed to ensuring that we are providing care with compassion and aligned with our mission. The purpose of these guidelines is to ensure the safety and protections of our patients and staff.
While visiting, we ask you abide by the following rules:
- 1 healthy ADULT visitor at a time per patient. No one under the age 18 allowed. Certain circumstances such as end of life or care conference accommodations may be approved before hand by South Central Health COVID team.
- All visitors must enter through Door 10 and be screened by the door monitor. Unless other arrangements have been approved ahead of time, visitation is only allowed during regular business hours.
- No one with symptoms of COVID will be allowed to visit.
- No one that is deemed a close contact of a positive COVID or is an active COVID patient will be allowed to visit.
- No disruptive, violent, or threatening behaviors of any kind will be allowed
- Visitors must always keep their visitor badge on while in the building. This helps staff identify that you have gone through the screening process.
- All visitors MUST keep their mask on AT ALL TIMES while in the building. This is to protect our patients as well as our staff. If you do not comply with this guideline, you will be asked to leave the facility.
- No outside food is allowed
- Visitors are not allowed to visit more than one patient per day. Visitors are not allowed to roam the halls of the hospital or go from room to room.
- Visitation rights may be revoked or withheld for any given reason at any time.
If you have any questions about our visitation guidelines, please contact SCH Director of Infection Control at 701-452-2326