RESTRICTED VISITATION GUIDELINES
The purpose of these guidelines is to ensure the safety and protections of our patients and staff.
While visiting, we ask you abide by the following rules:
- Up to 4 healthy visitors at a time per patient unless the patient has suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- Visitation is open daily from 7am-9pm. Monday-Friday, we ask you check in through door 9 (front clinic entrance). After hours and weekends, check in through main hospital entrance.
- Anyone with COVID symptoms, anyone deemed as a close contact of a positive COVID, or anyone with active COVID will not be allowed to visit a patient. All visitors must be screened for COVID symptoms before entering a patient’s room.
- All visitors MUST keep their mask on AT ALL TIMES while in the building. This is to protect our patients as well as our staff. If you do not comply with this guideline, you will be asked to leave the facility and not allowed to return.
- Visitors will be asked to leave and come back or wait in the car if the patient already has 4 visitors when you arrive. Visitors are not allowed to congregate in the waiting rooms or halls while visiting or waiting your turn to visit.
- Visitors are not allowed to visit more than one patient per day. Visitors are not allowed to roam the halls or go from room to room. No visitors allowed in nutrition center.
- No disruptive, violent, or threatening behaviors of any kind will be allowed.
- Visitation rights may be withheld or revoked by staff of SCH for any given reason at any time.
If you have any questions about our visitation guidelines, please contact SCH Director of Infection Control at 701-452-2326